Closed Case Review
Closed Case Review is used to analyze completeness of patient
Data is entered from each patient chart.
- Each case can have a different Attending, Operative, and Mental
- Each case can have records for multiple Operative and Mental Health
Analysis includes the ability to:
- Generate a report showing charts with 100% compliance with Joint
- Show how each member of your staff, including physicians, conforms to
the standards by generating a report showing charts with one or more items of
non-compliance, including the specific standards
- not in compliance;
- Measure performance of your facility by department and type of care;
- Track each joint commission standard by individual case.
Virtually unlimited reporting of your facility's performance in
following JCAHO standards.
Free telephone support to resolve your questions.
Free upgrades for one year give you the benefit of any
improvements we make.
Data can be entered directly from patient charts, or the data
can be gathered on a work sheet for later entry.
touch with us by email: BobBush@Roswell-USA.com.
Roswell-USA home page
Copyright © 1996 Roswell Web Services